Subject: ppAccessory !!
From: Greg Cox <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 17:24:24 -700 (PDT)

Listen you guys you hgotta read my post more carefully about my new 
accessory program in what it does cuz I don't know how many more ways to 
describe it ... feel like I'm repeating myself :)

It has nothing to do with the AMOSPro Compiler extension commands ppsave 
or ppload a matter of fact it's not an extension (commands) it is an 
ACCESSORY program which saves your CODE in the AMOS Professional EDITOR 
that you are typing on in and crunches it. When you wanna load in your 
programs you load in your program via the pull-down menu or hotkey and a 
requester appears and ask you to load in an .AMOS program well my program 
replaces this and does the same thing except crunches and decrunches 
(same as SAVE/SAVE AS/LOAD), a requester appears and you enter a filename 
with the suffix .ppAMOS instead of .AMOS and it loads it into your EDITOR 
where you can then edit it and there is no other program out there that 
does such a task that I am aware of. It doesn't use the compiler 
extension what-so-ever it uses Nico Francois's CRUNCH and DECRUNCH (CLI) 
commands and the powerpacker.library. Using this method to save your code 
to disk will save you alot of disk space compared to AMOSPro's ordinary 
method. You cannot use the ordinary LOAD option to load in your AMOSPro 
code you have to use the ppLOAD accessory. I hope this explains it a bit 
better if I confused any of you out there in AMOSland. No insults or 
arguments are intended on my part I am just seeing your post and it looks 
like some of you are getting the wrong idea on what my accessory program 
does. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AMOSPRO COMPILER EXTENSION COMMMANDS THAT 
PACKS MEMORY BANKS !! :)